Benefits of Fire Insurance
Why is Fire Insurance useful?
Our Fire and special perils policy provides protection for your commercial buildings, contents, fixtures and fittings, machinery, stock and materials in trade against fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, storm, flood, riot, strike, civil commotion, miscellaneous/special perils and spontaneous combustion.
Frequently asked questions
What would you like to know?
- We will provide Compensation for loss or damage of the insured property by fire and related perils.
- We provide Wide scope of cover at reasonable cost.
- Property damage claim form to be filled by the insured.
- Police abstract.
- Pro-forma invoice, quotation, purchase receipt or replacement receipts of the similar items stolen.
- Inventory of the items stolen/damaged.
- Written statement by the insured and any witness available.
- We will require a duly completed and signed proposal form.
- Company certificate of registration.
- PIN certificate for the company.
- List, names and location of the items insured.
- Schedule of the contents and their values to be insured.
- Serial numbers of the items insured.
- For buildings the Location of the structure i.e LR No.