It’s always better to be safer.
Why is the Group Personal Accident Cover useful?
Group accident insurance is a simple way to provide employees added protection to meet their individual needs, without increasing benefits costs to the employer. It is designed to complement existing medical coverage and help narrow gaps caused by out-of-pocket expenses such as deductibles, co-payments, and non-covered medical services.
Despite having medical coverage, many people are not adequately prepared for the out-of-pocket expenses that result from an accident. The cover is available on 24 hours basis and has a worldwide coverage.
What would you like to know?
- We will provide Compensation for accidental death or bodily injury
- We will provide Compensation for Total & Permanent Disability due to accident
- We will cater for funeral expenses and ensure the same is paid within 48hrs upon death
- We will cater for medical expenses following an accident within a specified limit
- Other losses due to accident as stated in the Schedule of Benefits provided in the policy contract
- We will provide cover for 24 hours and our coverage is worldwide coverage.
- We will require a Duly completed and signed proposal form from you
- Company certificate of registration for companies
- The business/trade of the company
- List of the employees, occupation and their estimated annual salaries
- PIN certificate for the company
- The capital benefits desired for your employees
- Personal Accident claims form, to be filled by the insured
- Police abstract if it is a Road traffic accident
- Medical bills from the attending hospital
- Statement by the insured and any witness
- Sick off sheets-In case it is a Temporary Disability claim from the employer
- Pay slips from employer – 3 months prior to the accident
- Claim Reference no.
- Risk Note