Benefits of Work injury benefits Act
Why is the Work injury benefits Act useful?
Our WIBA policy covers employees of the Insured whilst on duty and engaged in the execution of the Insured’s business &/or any project undertaken by the insured, against accidental bodily injury, disablement or death or occupational illness.
Benefits to the company
– Compensates employees in case of death, injury and disease contracted in the cause of employment and for connected purposes –death or permanent disability, the compensation is for 96 months earning
– Weekly earnings following an accident (Actual earnings up to 52 weeks)
– Medical expenses up to a specified limit
– Last expense
Frequently asked questions
What would you like to know?
This policy is ideal for:
All employers, whether employees are permanent or temporary.
- Original Dosh 1 forms from ministry of Labour offices.
- Original medical bills from the attending hospital.
- Medical report signed by the doctor.
- Sick off sheets from the employer.
- Appointment letter of the claimant by the employer.
- Copy of I/D of the claimant.
- A report from the insured’s Health and safety committee.