You care for your employees, so do we.
Why is the Work injury benefits Act useful?
Work injury benefits act (WIBA) policy is insurance that covers medical expenses and a portion of lost wages for employees who become injured or ill on the job. Coverage also includes employee rehabilitation and death benefits.
Benefits to the company
What would you like to know?
This policy is ideal for:
All employers, whether employees are permanent or temporary.
- Original Dosh 1 forms from ministry of Labour offices.
- Original medical bills from the attending hospital.
- Medical report signed by the doctor.
- Sick off sheets from the employer.
- Appointment letter of the claimant by the employer.
- Copy of I/D of the claimant.
- A report from the insured’s Health and safety committee.